Welcome to the Phrase Feature Ideas Forum - a place where you can share your feedback and suggestions about improving our product. Please read these guidelines before posting or commenting, as all users are expected to be familiar with them. Posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines will be removed.
- Great minds often think alike. Your feature request may have already been posted. It is possible that a suggestion similar to yours has already been posted by someone else, therefore we encourage you to search the Feature Ideas Forum before submitting your idea. If you don’t find what you were looking for, you may still learn something during your search. Of course, if you don’t get what you need, feel free to post a feature suggestion.
- If unsure, ask our Technical Support Team first. If you feel there is a functionality missing, but you are unsure how to address it, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team via the Help Form and discuss it with them first. They will guide you to the functionality or help you to better formulate your request.
- The more we know, the more we can help. If you write a post, be as detailed as possible. Use case examples help our Product team to better understand your needs. A great post includes a description of current behavior, a description of expected behavior, use case(s), and/or screenshot(s) as applicable.
- Remember, if it’s on the internet, it’s everywhere. Feature Ideas Forum is a public online forum. For confidentiality reasons, we recommend that you avoid publishing information that could identify current projects or clients.
- If you wouldn’t say it face to face, don’t say it online. When you’re working online, you’re safe behind a screen, but please remember that you are still communicating with real people. Be kind when voicing your opinions.
This is a fully moderated Feature Ideas Forum, thus we reserve the right to immediately remove any posts and comments, or their parts, that do not conform to our Feature Ideas Forum Guidelines without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban any user who continually violates these Guidelines. You can report behavior or content that does not conform to the Guidelines directly to the Technical Support Team via Help Form.