- Neither in shared project nor shared job scenario, it is not possible to prevent Vendor's Admin or PM from editing already Completed jobs.
- In shared projects and jobs, it is possible to prevent Vendor's Admin or PM from editing already Completed jobs.
- With shared project: Unshare the project
- With shared jobs: Unassign the vendor from the job
- Even though the job is set as Completed, there is still a high risk of undetected and unwanted changes being introduced at the behest of the Vendor.